Last night I was hoping Ray & I could have a nice evening together. And it was nice, but nothing exciting. He's been working late & I'm at school late so I was hoping for us both to get home early. Ray had his first two closings ever yesterday! (closing=$$$) He still managed to make it home before 7 though.
I also found a great deal on salmon. Only $3.87 a pound at Sam's! I'm so excited about that, $2-$3 less a pound than at Publix. And the thing is huge. I laid it out on the baking sheet & it touched both ends. I also made a salad & potato soup.
Unfortuntately, we were both so tired we didn't even feel like venturing out to get a movie. So we stayed at home, ate, watched some t.v., & played "Life" for the first time in who knows how many years. I won, I beat him SO bad. I also pulled out my new hula hoop which I've been dying to buy.
I used to time myself when I was little, every day, & see how long I could hula hoop without stopping.
Anyway, we were both asleep on the sofa by 11:00. How old are we, anyway?
No comments :
Post a Comment