Tuesday, January 6, 2004

I have WONDERFUL news.



Ray & I found out last night that our noisy, abusive, upstairs neighbors are moving out!!! Some guy that came around selling magazines 9:00 at night told us-he'd just been upstairs talking to them. Ray & I are so happy. And the noisy Indian family across from them just moved out two weeks ago too. Maybe we can take 10 more months in this place...hoepfully it will take that long for anyone to move into the apartment above us. :)



------



My classes started yesterday. I didn't find this out until Saturday though because I kept on putting off checking to see when they began. I'm stuck with three night classes right now, one of which is in St. Pete. And it's my business exit class. So, I keep checking to see if it opens up over here for Tuesday afternoon...AND that would be with the professor that people keep recommending to me.



I keep praying that I'll get it. I don't want three night classes & I really don't want to have to drive to St. Pete again.



I keep trying to look at the bright side. There's only 16 weeks of classes & my Christmas vacation was somewhere around 3 weeks & that went by VERY quickly. At least I'm almost done. That will be wonderful.



No comments :

Post a Comment