Saturday, December 20, 2003

I am looking forward to tonight. A bunch of us are going over to Cheryl's house. She's the cousin of this Irish guy from chapel, Steve. She's really nice, but she's just here for a year for an internship & her accent is really thick. Sometimes I completely give up on asking her what she said & I just hope it was nothing too important.



And, right now I'm drinking a magnificent home made mocha. Sometimes it just tastes better than at other times. I don't know if it has something to do with the way I make it or what. Ray's at work, he's been really busy with clients lately. And it's great, he's getting super nice ones, including a pastor & his wife who really like Ray & have already started referring him to people.



I'm also online looking for an internship right now. I received an e-mail asking for an interview so hopefully I'll remember to follow-up on that Monday. Please, PLEASE, pray that I find the right intership & get hired by the start of next semester. That's the one thing to stress me out right now. :p



So, now I need to finish up some laundry.



No comments :

Post a Comment